Breakfast (spelled right and new and improved WITH recipe!

Sorry about that last post! DUH! What in the world was I doing?

Anyhoo....

Okay, I had an Entemann's donut...but also

Spinach Smoothie II, the Sequel
1 large bunch spinach
1 med pink grapefruit
1 frozen ripe banana
1 large slice pineapple
8-10 ice cubes

Toss the grapefruit and pineapple in first and munch the heck out of it to
get rid of the pulp and strings. Add the banana and washed spinach, pushing
down with tamper. Add ice cubes. Add sweetner if needed.

I liked this better than the one with soy milk because the grapefruit really
spices it up and hides the spinachy taste.

I am what I am what I am what I am what I am!

Tory Klementsen
MCP, BaEd...MCSE and MaEd coming soon!
www.teechur.com