Re: Smart Ground

hee hee

its a lovely place to visit
just hated growing up there!!! lol
what campground did you stay at? i camped in sequim last summer, it was
gorgeous....!
:)

does anyone know how fattening plain tvp is??

cherrie

"What is man without beasts?If all beasts were gone,
men would die from a great loneliness
of the spirit.
For whatever happens to the beast,
soon happens to man."
~Chief Seattle~

I have a new webpage! check it out at:
http://pages.ivillage.com/cl-opheliabug/opheliabugspage/

join my veggie icq active list! active list #73313964
my icq number: 47113685