Vitamix

One word: Fabulous.  It does everything that it says it can do and probably
a bit more.

I would never use it for grinding grains as the unit creates quite a bit of
heat in the container, thus compromising the nutrition of any flour made
with it (IMHO only).

Ebay didn't exist when I purchased mine, goes to show how long it has been a
valuable addition to my kitchen.

If I had to throw out everything in my kitchen with the exception of two
tools, I'd keep my Vitamix and my Kitchen Aid.

Beverly Kurtin
Personal Coach