Re: Carrot Recipes

since the recipe persian sent to the list is very similar to this one, I
started with hers and you're right, it is VERY good.   Her recipe included
cream, but I am allergic to dairy so I tried subbing a tsp of sweet white
miso and a couple tsp of soy milk per cup of soup for the cream.  it turned
out so  yummy.   I don't cook miso so I put the tsp of miso and two tsp of
soy milk in the bottom of the cup and mixed well before adding the hot soup.
    I never could get into the sweet misos, but with carrots it is perfect.
thanks to both of you, I am happy.   This one is one I will remember, so
simple.   Kitty

--
Kitty in Somerset, PA
mail to:basyefelton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx