Trader Joe and a Question

1. For fatfree-ers in the northwestern suburbs of Chicago, Trader Joe's is
coming.  We are getting one in little Lake Zurich, of all places!  No date
yet, and the store site doesn't look any too ready, but I'll keep you
posted.  It will be in the Village Square shopping center at routes 12 and
22.  Now I will finally get to find out what all the hype is about.  :-)

2. Someone said to me that feta cheese doesn't contain any lactose because
it's made of goat's milk.  Is this wishful thinking on the part of a
lactose-intolerant cheese lover, or could it be true?  Anyone know?

Thanks, all!

Ruth

Ruth C. Hoffman    ruth.hoffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:ruth.hoffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Language Resources
138 Oak Street
Lake Zurich, IL  60047-1322
Tel: 847.726.1608
Fax: 847.726.1652

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking
new landscapes but in having new eyes."  --Marcel Proust