Sun-dried tomatoes

For Anne -
I've bought my organic sun-dried tomato halves from "Jaffe Bros." for years
and I've always been pleased with their products. 2 lbs. is $15.80 and 5
lbs. $33.75. This sounds expensive - but 2 pounds of dried tomatoes is a lot
of tomatoes.  You can contact Jaffe Bros. at:
   28560 Lilac Rd.
   P.O. Box 636
  Valley Center, CA    92082-0636                    Tel: 760-749-1133

They do not have an 800 number and only put out a catalog about once a year.
So if you write or call for a catalog you will not be inundated with lots of
mail.

Hope this helps.     Patty in AZ