Just a chuckle

Years ago my ex, may he rest in peace (real soon) <G>, wanted some chili.
He raved about his late mother's chili and lamented that he could not find
her recipe.  I just grabbed the first cook book available, the old standby
Good Housekeeping one.  He took one bite of it and screamed MY MOTHER'S
CHILI!

Now if all of life's little challenges were as easy to fix, eh?

Beverly Kurtin
Personal Coach