Passover breakfast recipe

I hope that you enjoy this version of Matzo Brei.

MY ORIGINAL MATZO BREI (FAT FREE VERSION)

1 egg equivalent EggBeater
3 heaping tablespoons of FF cottage cheese
skim milk
1- 1 1/2 board of matzo
Pam (spray FF oil)

Mix EggBeater, milk and cottage cheese in a shallow dish. Break matzo into
small pieces and soak into mixture until fairly saturated. Pam Teflon frying
pan and heat. Pour mixture into pan over medium heat fry until it sets.
Divide into quarters with spatula (for easy handling) and turn over - fry for
a few seconds and remove. Serve with raspberry jam. For easiest handling use
a Teflon grill.

                                             March 28, 1996 (before I became
FF)
                                             Updated 4/10/99