Rice Cookers

There has been ongoing discussion about rice cookers, several months ago I
purchased an Oster rice cooker from www.800.com. I have bought several items
from them online, including a 25" color TV, and everything has been wonderful
and considerably lower than store prices. Anyway, this Oster rice cooker is
not for rice alone -- It has two available tiers, two full deep trays, you
can use one or both. I has an excellent timer, and the bowls clean up
beautifully, absolutely no sticking. It plastic, or whatever laminated
material that is now used for cookware of this sort. I believe I paid under
$30. I cook vegetables, rice, salmon steaks, etc. Anything you want steamed
can be cooked in this steamer/cooker. If anyway is particulary interested in
this one please contact me and I will look for model number, etc. underneath.
Alternatively, visit the site and see if you can locate it, or another of
your choice. Sunny