yogurt

To Karen who wants to know about making yogurt.
I have a yogurt maker, and yes, it does work.  You can make fat-free yogurt
just by using fat-free ingredients.  The consistency, IMHO, is not as good as
Danon's, but it is fine, especially if you end up making yogurt "cheese".  I
usually add "all fruit" preserves to mine and it is pretty good.  I like to
make my own because the "light" yogurts in the stores have aspertame as a
sweetener.
Ruth in the springy Chicago 'burbs