From: <KMills@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <fatfree@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2001 4:01 PM
Subject: Re: fake meats

Really? What brand do you get? The only kinds I've ever seen list "oil" as,
usually, the second or third ingredient - and no nutrition information,
which always makes me suspicious. Also, the cooked bean curd skins, as far
as I know, are usually deep-fried.

Me, I like Yves Veggie Cuisine. Very tasty, even for meat eaters, and
low-fat.

Katharine