Re: FATFREE Digest V01 #301

On Fri, 23 Nov 2001 03:17:15 -0800, you wrote:

> [...]

Well, surely if she's German, she already has had enough
German food?

How about a Mexican dish?  There are lots of good vegetarian
Mexican entrees.  You could do a whole Mexican-themed dinner
- with some kind of chocolate dessert as chocolate came
originally from Mexico, IIRC.  Or - even better - flan!

Try:
http://mexicanfood.about.com/library/vegetarian/blrveg.htm
(Vegetarian Mexican recipes, including some flan recipes)

This is a 'fatfree' list:  are you worrying about the fat
content of a meal you're making *to impress a girl*?
Doesn't seem like the time to worry about it.

Pat