Blood Cleansing

nalyse everyfood article, recipe, food item etc that comes along and was hoping you were all the same!!  Im searching for the specific foods that clean our blood of toxins and allow our liver/kidneys to function to the maximum??  I know beetroot does and garlic, ive also heard rumours about artichokes but i need more. PLEASE reply as soon as you can as i am in desperate search.

Thanks bundles

Jess

Hello fellow food watchers
I know that i a