butter substitute for blintz souffle

Hi, everyone!  I wanted to see if anyone might have suggestions on how I
could modify a recipe that is currently very high fat.  It's for a "souffle"
that involves very low fat prepackaged blintzes, which are baked in a
mixture of egg substitute, nonfat sour cream, and sugar.  But the original
recipe calls for 1/4 lb. of butter as well, which is not acceptable at all!
Does anyone have any ideas on what I could do in order to maintain the
texture of this dish but make it very low fat?

Thanks for your help!
Jess