Buttery Blintz Souffle

I hadn't wanted to post this recipe originally since I don't know if it
breaks the rules of the list just posting it.  But at the request of another
list member...

I am trying to figure out what I might be able to do to retain the texture
and flavor of this dish but make it very low fat.  I know that I will use
egg substitute and nonfat cottage cheese rather than the regular variety, so
my biggest concern is getting rid of the butter.  I would appreciate any and
all suggestions!  Thanks so much!

Jess

* Exported from MasterCook *

                         King Kold Crepe Souffle

Recipe By     :
Serving Size  : 0     Preparation Time :0:00
Categories    :

  12                    blintzes -- (fruit or cheese)
     1/4         pound  butter
  4                     eggs -- well-beaten
  1 1/2           cups  sour cream
     1/4           cup  sugar
     1/2      teaspoon  salt
  1           teaspoon  vanilla extract
  1         tablespoon  orange juice -- optional

Melt butter in 2 qt. casserole and place crepes over butter in one layer.
Blend other ingredients with well beaten eggs and pour over crepes.  Bake 45
minutes in 350 oven or until tops start to brown.  Serve with powdered
sugar, ice cream or sour cream.