Comfort Foods (especially m**tloaf)

Hello,

I LOVE the way this turns out!  I don't really have exact measurements,
but here goes...just take a couple of tubes of Gimme Lean b**f flavor, a
good size sweet onion, a couple of red bell peppers...chop up the onion
and peppers...mix in with Gimme Lean...put in a loaf pan and top with
ketchup (I suppose if you are doing this with serving gravy in mind, you
could omit the ketchup).  Cover with foil and bake in a 350 degree oven
for about 40-45 minutes.

As far as fat free gravy goes, I like the Pillsbury gravy in a box best
(it comes in small cardboard boxes in the gravy section of the
supermarket and is usually pretty cheap...like 3 or 4 for a dollar!).  I
believe (if I've read the ingredients' list correctly) that at least one
or two of the flavors are vegetarian (if not vegan, but I think they
are).

Susan