BK

I'm no fan of  Burger King's - but in their defense, the BK's in my
neighborhood have had fish sandwiches for years and I'm pretty sure they
still have salads.  I know they used to.  I haven't been for a while.  I'm
not saying the salads are GOOD, just that they existed.  And when I visited
my family in southern CA 20 years ago there was a BK in their neighborhood
with a really decent salad bar, but I think it was discontinued.  So, maybe
it depends on where you live.

Terry