Re: BK veggie burger

> I think it's like a regular Gardenburger - rice and grains, veggies and
cheese.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't have any cheese.  I read an article online by
someone who researched it to see if it was 100% vegan and he said it wasn't
because there was a little bit of dairy in the bun--but I think he said the
burger was vegan.  Gardenburger does have a good vegan version with the
rice, grains and veggies, though.

Susan