Re: unsubscribe

I received a request like this from another subscriber sent directly to my email address (which
is what happens on this list when you simply click on reply--it goes to the person rather than
the list).  Anyway, I just wanted to say that neither I nor anyone else on this list has the
power to unsubscribe you (other than the list owner, Michelle).  You have to unsubscribe
yourself.  Here's how:

    with the SUBJECT: unsubscribe

That's for people who receive the DIGEST version of the list.  If you get individual emails,
you need to do the following:

To get off the non-digest list, send email to:

many times (when going on vacation, etc.), and this method hasn't failed me yet.

Good luck,

Susan