Unidentified subject!

Hi Friends..I have just joined the list for some weeks
ago and I have seen that many of you use tofu in many
of your suggestions. Somebody could tell me where can
I find it in germany??  I have not seen it in big
supermarkets. Another question; somebody told me that
there is lots of kinds of tofu..depending on the fat
it has..is that true??
thank you very much..Helga