dehydrator

We just bought a dehydrator as well.  We'd like to make instant meals (like the
Fantastic Foods kind of soup in a cup add hot water), but there aren't any
directions on how to do that.  Do you use the fruit roll up sheet to hold the
soup/ stew or do you have to buy an accessory of some kind?  Obviously, the
soup/ stew would run right through the normal racks.  Or do you dehydrate the
ingredients for the soup separately, then mix them together after they have been
dehydrated?

Cynthia and Bruce