re: Micro Cookbook

Regarding Micro Cookbook:

I, too, have been trying to find out about Micro Cookbook and located a
website where there is information on it - www.lowfatlife.com.
This is a personally written website, so much of it is just the opinion of
the writers, but the Micro information gives resources and an 800# for the
company: 1-800-258-2088.

What I have discovered is that Micro Cookbook is available only in
CD Rom. The older DOS versions are discontinued and there is no support
for them. Does anyone have any information on obtaining the older versions
and possible support information on them?

Thanks,
Natalie
<natalie.frankel@xxxxxxxxxx>