non stick pans

Julie wrote:
McDougall recommends using Farberware nonstick pans.  They are
expensive, but really work.  I can brown hashbrowns without Pam.

reply:
we have had very good luck with a professional weight circulon pan (not the
regular circulon although that might be ok).  it was expensive and weighs a
ton, but my husband makes his hashbrowns on it and they come out wonderfully
cripy edged (oreida plain ones with a little water) and soft, almost creamy
inside.  if you figure the cost per use over the years the pan is a bargain.

ps--michelle, the check's in the mail.  many thanks.