Gluten Free

Hi, I have a condition similar to celiacs, which means no wheat, barely,
oats, rye, malt, millet, spelt, teff or kamut. AS a result, a majority of
my foods become very high in fat, nuts flours, nut milks, soy flour,

I am wondering if anyone has any low fat rice flour recipes, or if anyone
has a similar condition as has mnaged successfully to decrease fat in the
diet.

thanks,

anne-marie in vancouver