Re: Vegetarian Oyster Sauce

>We remember hearing about a vegetarian oyster sauce on this
>list, but the info is buried under a lot of digests!
>Does anyone know a brand and where I might find it?

It's Yuen Chun Vegetarian Oyster Flavoured Sauce, made in Malaysia. I found
it in a Chinese grocery store in Portland, Oregon.

Ingredients:water, sugar, corn starch, salt, hydrolised vegetable protein,
caramel, mushroom extract.

--
Sherry Rose                can you find the goat in this picture? ~>
sherry@xxxxxxxxx       http://home.aol.com/Sherry4803