Vegetarian oyster sauce

In digest #231, Judy and Larry Mayer (LMAYER@xxxxxxxxxxxx) asked:
We remember hearing about a vegetarian oyster sauce on this
list, but the info is buried under a lot of digests!
Does anyone know a brand and where I might find it?

I don't know the one referred to earlier, but Lee Kum Kee, a
nationally distributed brand, has what they call "Vegetarian
Stir Fry Sauce" - it's an oyster sauce taste-alike made with
shitake mushrooms. It comes in a small oyster sauce shaped bottle.

Neal Pinckney <> Healing Heart Foundation <> Makaha, Hawaii <> AH6HM