Pumpkin pie request

If someone could send me the recipe for the pumpkin pie
that calls for tofu, I would really appreciate it!
I cooked up a bunch of fresh pumpkin, and I am all ready
to bake.. even have the tofu out of the package...
but can't find the recipe!  Help!

Oh, and I hope it will be ok to use applesauce instead of
Wonderslim...?  If anyone knows that this will NOT work,
please let me know!  Wonderslim is not available here...
Mori-nu Lite tofu just recently became available so now
I can pay attention to so many recipes I had to ignore
until now.. I'm going to make the sloppy joes from the
Mcdougall cookbook tomorrow.

TIA for that pumpkin pie recipe!
Best,
Jody
* Jody Bar-On                     Librarian
* +972-4-829-2038                 Industrial Engineering and Management
*                                 TECHNION--Israel Institute of Technology
* jodyb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx         Haifa 32000, ISRAEL