Another Chick-Pea Spread

I wanted to make the chick-pea spread that was posted not long ago, but
forgot to print it out and take it home, so I threw together the following,
which got rave reviews from my colleagues at work, so here goes.

Sylvia's Chick-Pea Spread

1 tin chickpeas, drained
1 large, ripe tomato
1 celery stalk
1 green onion
1/2 bell pepper
1 small carrot
1/4 c. lemon juice
1 T. fresh parsley
1 T. mixed herbs and spices (I used Spike)
salt and pepper to taste

Run through the blender and serve with pita.

***
If anyone wants free, no-strings-attached, easy, cheap-to-make, and very
thrifty substitute RECIPES (or discussion) for soap, shower gel, deodorant,
baby powder, shampoo, laundry detergent, household cleaners, and more, and
more, please e-mail me...I don't think they'll get posted here because
though they are RECIPES which are very kind to animals and the environment
(and especially to you), they're not exactly food.

Sylvia Genders LeReverend <>< sylvia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <>< "Carve your name on
the hearts of others - not on marble." --Anonymous" <><