request-bread

Hi Everyone!
   I am kinda new to this list.. I have been in the lurk mode for a while..
I really have enjoyed the discussions and recipes posted on this list..
  I just got a new Bread Machine, I can bet there have been a lot of
fat free bread recipes posted in the past.. The recipes that come with the
machine all call for Butter or fat added.. does anyone have any whole grain
or just terrific fat free bread Machine recipes that they have actually found
to be successful..
  Thank you all for your help..
   Barbara
   bgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx