Need some good ideas!

Hi y'all!  I am asking for help again from y'all because there are so many
good ideas floating through this list!  I love your helpful hints!  What I
need are suggestions with what I can do with the huge box of Nonfat dry
milk powder I have as a result of the store not having any smaller sizes.
I only wanted it to try a recipe for a Smoothie, and now I have a
humongous box and no idea how to use it up!  (The smoothie wasn't all that
great..)  Does anyone have a good recipe or two that calls for this stuff?
I need to get rid of it and I can't stand the thought of throwing it
away........  HELP!

Krista