dolma advice

I'd like to thank everyone who, publicly and privately, have helped solve my
dolma dilemma. Here are the responses:

1. Boil the leaves first, fill with uncooked rice, bake dolmas till done.
2. Half-cook rice, fill uncooked leaves, bake with water till done.
3. Make sure to stuff them into the baking pan tightly so they don't fall
apart while cooking. Don't overfill, or they will burst. Don't overcook, or
they will fall apart.

Thanks everyone - you are wonderful!

.  .  .  .  A S H A  D O R N F E S T  .  .  .  .

Author, Do-It-Yourself Web Publishing with Word
See: http://www.dnai.com/~asha/webpub.htm