Nonfat dry milk powder

Hi Krista and everyone on the Fatfree list:

I use dry milk powder as a substitute for 1/4 to 1/3 of the flour in
baking. Last year Jenka posted a recipe for chocolate cake and I adjusted
the recipe to use milk powder. (Jenka---Are you back online, yet?! Miss
your informative contributions to the list.) Both Jenka's recipe and my
recipe should be in the archives. Also, I think that I posted a recipe for
pumpkin muffins that called for powdered milk.

Sorry that I can't repost the recipes right now---I'm working in California
for a few weeks, but home is in North Carolina. We're moving into our new
house at the end of the month, so everything is packed (computer, recipes,
everything...) and I won't be able to dig through the boxes until October.

Hope you can find the recipes in the archive---if not, contact me in a
couple of weeks and I'll send them to you.

Bethann
In sunny California, but missing sweet North Carolina!