recipe using dry milk

here's a recipe that calls for dry milk (non-instant) powder:

SPICE ICING

1/3    	c. honey or brown rice syrup
4T.  	applesauce
1      	c. nonfat dry milk powder
1&1/2	tsp. cinnamon
1      	tsp. allspice
1     	tsp. carob powder or cocoa
3-4    	T. water
1          tsp. vanilla

     Mix all ingredients, beating until smooth.  Add additional dry milk or
water to achieve desired consistency.  Ices one 13X9-inch cake.

i love this stuff, and so do my kids!!!

Also, I roast garlic all the time for French bread, and I've never used
salt, just the garlic.  I wrap it in foil, which I hate to do because of the
aluminum, so maybe i'll try a covered dish next time.