Thanks

Thanks to all who answered my questions about kombu, non-reactive pans,
rue, calcium, and goodness knows what else.  Guess I'd better go shopping
for a new large, ovenproof casserole with a lid....the only one I've got,
since I broke my giant Corningware one, is aluminum.  It was a wedding
present.  Time to retire it!  :-)  Meanwhile, I'll start sticking kombu in
my beans and my rice, and whatever else I can think up.  Thanks again!

Ruth Hoffman       ruthhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lake Zurich, IL
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking
new landscapes but in having new eyes." --Marcel Proust