Re: Follow Your Heart Burger

Someone on this list asked for info on a great mushroom burger she had eaten
at Follow Your Heart in Canoga Park when visiting Los Angeles, CA. While
shopping in the store recently, I stopped at the adjoining restaurant and
asked for the recipe but was allowed to look at only the ingredient notebook.
Please let me know if you come up with a tasty combination of amounts.

Multi-Grain Mushroom Burger

pearl barley
wheat berries
brown rice sauteed w/onion
lentils
mushrooms (chopped, I assume)
egg replacer w/water
black pepper
olive oil (Eliminate.)
onion bun
mayo (Use appropriate substitute.)
lettuce
tomato

The menu says the burger is grilled and is served on a whole-wheat bun with
grilled onion and melted cheddar cheese, in addition to the dressing, lettuce
and tomato.