Pumpkin Bread and Vegetarian Cat Food

Hi Folks:

I made this bread from this months Vegetarian Times and we just scarfed it
up.  One loaf didn't even last the day.

Pumpkin Bread

1/2 cup warm water
3 cups bread flour
1 tsp salt
2 tsp caraway seed
2 Tbs. molasses
1 cup canned pumpkin
1 Tbs. yeast

Place ingredients in bread machine as listed.  Set machine for medium crust
and let her rip.  This bread is delicious warm or made into sandwiches.  Tom
especially enjoyed it with hummus.

Has anyone ever heard of vegetarian cat food?  One of my dear friends has
gone vegan and asked me if I knew of a vegetarian cat food.  Having 2
extremely omnivorous cats, this has never been an issue for me but she wants
to change her cats over to a vegetarian diet as well.  If anyone has any
information, they can e-mail me privately.

Thank you,

Kat
Katherine L. Rodman
Gainesville, FL

"There is no love sincerer than the love for food"  George Bernard Shaw