First popcorn, then vinegar

First Popcorn:

A number of great popcorn recipes have been included. So far, nobody has
posted the ?spray garlic juice? recipe. Spray garlic juice comes from: Garlic
Valley Farms, Glendale, CA 91201, (800) 424-7990. It is pure garlic juice,
but has some ?minor? preservatives in it. The trick with it is to not use
it until the food is almost
completely cooked and then spray it.  For popcorn, we just spray as the
popped
corn is ?ejected? out of the air popper. It?s delicious.

Then Vinegar

For beginner VLF people, ?dressing? up vegetarian food with the appropriate
spices is very important. Otherwise your family might rebel, and you?ll
never get
them off SADism. Very few spices taste as good as ordinary balsamic
vinegar, but our favorite is:

Balsamic vinegar of Modena (imported by Source Atlantique, inc.
Englewood cliffs NJ 07632-2508). We obtained it from Costco. IT DOES
CONTAIN SULFITES. Purchased at Costco it is very inexpensive, like
all vinegar?s, needs no refrigeration and is absolutely delicious.  There
are so many foods you can put it on, but on any salad it is wonderful.

Mike Rosenblatt