Peanut butter

About peanut butter - I had a party on Saturday and made a peanut
butter and lemon dip. It's basically cooked red lentils, lemon juice,
breadcrumbs, yeast extract and peanut butter (a little goes a long way in
this recipe). Am still working out the proportions I used; also may need
to fiddle them to come within list guidelines. It certainly satisfies PB
cravings without too much fat.

I promise I will post this recipe tomorrow or the day after once I've done
some sums (anyone who's been on this list for a while may recognise this
as the latest incarnation of my peanut burger recipe).

Kate

Kate L ("for Leggings") Pugh                      01865 - (2)73564
                      http://users.ox.ac.uk/~corp0141/index.html