lunch ideas

Hi everyone!  I'm hoping you can help.  We don't have a microwave at our
office (or a fridge for that matter).  I'm getting really bored with my
standard cold lunches, which makes me tempted to go out and spend too much
money on mass-prepared food.  Any ideas?  I prefer vegan recipes that can be
made relatively quickly, or that I can prepare in a big batch on the weekend.
 Thanks!

-Rosemary
rcaap@xxxxxxx