REQUEST: Vegetarian Sausage Recipes

>>Quite awhile back, someone posted a recipe for a breakfast
non-meat sausage that her mother made during the 1940's when meat
was in a short supply.>>..<<I would appreciate it if someone could e-mail
it to me.>>

Oh, PLEASE post it here.  I have a strong interest in making "sausage" from
vegetable to TVP to whatever.  If you have succeeded at this, please share
your recipes and knowledge with all of us :))).  I do like Gimme Lean, btw,
but I
prefer to make my own food from scratch when possible.

TIA,
Katja