Don't throw 'awhey' the whey ;-)

From: sharon@xxxxxxxxxx (Sharon McCleave)

>Also, the whey left from making yoghurt cheese seems too valuable in
>nutrients to be tossed.  Is there a way to use whey?  (Oh dear...a funny!)
>Does it keep well in the fridge to be used as needed?
>I'd hate to throw it 'awhey'.  Okay, I'm through now.

;-) Sorry about that one. Sharon prepared the ground, so to speak...
and I simply couldn't resist it.

Use it when you bake bread.
Substitute the liquid in your recipe, use whey instead.
                        This is great

Sprinkle it over salad.

Drink it, as it is or mix the whey with some fruit or juice.
                        What's the phrase? An acquired taste...

Monica