cheese

We can't get fatfree cheeses here in New Zealand - there are lots of great
recipes on the list that use them like the spinach pie.  I have tried using
yoghurt cheese for some things but of course it doesn't work for things that
melt!  Any ideas?

While I remember, a great cookbook I use is Smart Cooking by Graham kerr.  He
also wrote one called Minimax.   He was a gourmet cook (have you heard of the
Galloping Gourmet?) then his wife got heart disease so he changed to low fat.
His recipes are great.  Some of them have small amounts of meat but that is
easily substituted and there are lots of vegetarian ones.  I don't think he
uses hardly any fat - minimal amounts of oil but easy to leave out.