Gas Problems Resolved

Hi!

My husband & I have recently discovered a delicious way to end
flatulence problems. We discovered papain tablets which contain a
digestive enzyme from papayas. We found them at our supermarket, and
they are available at health food stores as well.

They're not only delicious but very effective. We take one or two after
bean meals, and our gas problems are gone!

We'll be trying papaya dishes with bean meals this summer, and I'll let
you know how that goes.

Cheers!

Sandy Laken