Re: Heartline

Hi Donna,
While I usually don't mind "fake meat," I found Heartline
Italian Sausage Style spaghetti package really gross.
I followed the directions, and added a bunch of extra seasonings.
Never tasted it, because it SMELLED like dog food! :-(
So I threw out the lot of it, and we ordered a pizza, while
Ben looked morosely in the garbage can and said
"I might have liked dog food."  :-)

Cyn

Cynthia Barnes      cbarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx