figs

Hello,

Someone told me they had a bunch of figs that they did not want and asked
me if I wanted them. I just assumed they were dried figs, but it turns out
that they are fresh off the fig tree. I have no idea what to do with them
all. I was wondering if anyone had any recipes using figs that are not
dried or knew of a method I could use to dry them myself. I do not own a
food dehydrator, but I think fruit can be dried at low temperatures in the
oven. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Emma