Re: Missoula and Flathead lake area

On Sun, 31 Aug 1997 03:12:40 Harvey<kabaker@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>I am going to Missoula and Flathead Lake for business in
>2 weeks...(can) anyone suggest other veggie-friendly places?

For some reason, Missoula, MT has more restaurants per person
than most US cities. I use to live there and enjoyed the
variety of food and easy going, casual atmosphere the
eating and drinking establishments provided. May I suggest:
1) Black Dog Cafe 406-542-1138...vegetarian and eclectic
2) Good Food Store 406-728-5823...carry out hot deli, organic
3) Mustard Seed 406-728-7825...asian-american, higher class
I'm sure if you call these places they'd fax/mail you a menu.
Happy trails to you,

Paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.farmerspick.com
"Eat leeks in tide and garlic in May, and all the year after,
physicians may play." - proverb