Re: Cucumber salad

    This is one of my favorites from childhood.  Mother (age 86) always
made it without sugar and no salt or pepper.  I peel the cucumber(s),
slice them, put them in a bowl with regular white vinegar and water,
then stick them in the fridge to cool.  You need to dilute the vinegar
with water so they aren't to sour tasting.

    Lois J