Left over mashed potatoes

What we do with left over mashed potatoes is form them into a
patty.  Can freeze or just wrap and leave for next day.  We
add some "I can't believe it's not butter" spray, fat free to a
frying pan.  Approximately 2 tbls or more.  Add patties, sprinkle
with favorite seasoning (garlic powder, onion powder) paprika and
brown on both sides.  Patties should be thawed before frying.  Very
good.