Spent Grain Bread Mix

I received a package of Spent Grain Bread Mix as a gift. This is
wonderful stuff! The 15 oz package makes a 1.5 pound loaf, either in an
automatic bread machine or by hand. (I made mine half way with the
machine using the dough cycle then doing the final rise and baking in
the conventional way.) The package lists the following URL:
http:/www.spentgrain.com
I went to their site, and lo and behold, there's a link to the fat-free
archives!

Not all of their mixes are dairy free, but most sound interesting. They
are mainly mail order, but do have some retail outlets, quite a few here
in the Seattle area.

Usual disclaimer: I have no financial interest in this company, but did
enjoy the one product I've had thus far.

Diane
brooksong@xxxxxxxx