Florida Restaurants & Veggie Burgers

1. I'll be returning to Florida in February and need suggestions on
vegetarian/ff accomodating restaurants-- centered in Boca Raton, plus or minus
30 miles.
2. Re: Michelle's question on veggie burgers. I have most of them, but I like
"spicy", and have standardized on Morningstar Spicy Black Bean Burgers-- 1gram
of fat(non   saturated)/5 grams of fiber- great taste!

standisson@xxxxxxx